Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

a week of ups and downs

It has been WAY too long since I have been on here.  I have a good excuse, I promise.

The Fella and I moved two weeks ago, into a beautiful two bedroom unit by the beach, and we haven't had internet until yesterday.  Everything I've been doing has been on my phone, and I swear my thumbs are sore from overuse.

I have some news, but first I want to pay homage to my dearly departed (step)father.  The news will come in a separate post.

This week has been a momentous week.  Among other things, Tuesday was the two-month anniversary of my (step)father's death and Friday (Hallowe'en) would have been his 67th birthday.  Two very sad, difficult days.

I am beyond lucky for the support I have around me and the love that Jim continues to show me, even in death.

{our new local} 


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, what beach is that? It looks like a beautiful neighbourhood :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...