Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

my mum was awesome...

...and still is awesome.  My mother is a hip lady.  She's been described as beautiful, graceful, a "boat-load of fun", and the life of the party.  She's adventurous, genuinely nice (even if we do tend to bicker), and has the sharpest wit of anyone I know, aside from my 91 year old grandfather (her father).

Still.  I'd love to put these pictures of her up on the website My Parents Were Awesome.  (I originally heard of this site from Jessica Napier.)

my beautiful mother, in her early 20s


my maternal grandfather ("papa"), in his army days

my paternal grandparents, before they were married

3 comments:

  1. I love love love these photos Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo! So do I. Isn't there something just so special about old family photos from before our time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent.

    Kudos to your peeps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...