Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

the a to a of me

{image taken from here, via here, and it's originally from here here, }
Amy over at Crazy Random Happenstances posted this little get-to-know-me game on her blog, and I thought it was cute.  So I've joined in on the game.  Here's the A to Z of me.  

A. Age: 29, almost 30!
B. Bed size: twin
C. Chore that you hate: dusting
D. Dogs: nope.  I'm really not a dog person.
E. Essential start to your day: a shower
F. Favorite color: Yellow!!
G. Gold or Silver: I love both equally.
H. Height: 5'41/2.  But people always think I'm about 5'8".  I seem taller than I am.
I. Instruments you play: None anymore, but when I was a kid I played the clarinet and the euphonium.
J. Job title: struggling actor and part-time teacher and private tutor
K. Kids: hopefully someday
L. Live: in Vancouver, BC, Canada, but soon to move to Sydney, Australia!
M. Mother’s name: Elizabeth.  Happens to be one of my favourite names.
N. Nicknames: Jack.  Long story.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Ugh, only once, and that was when I had appendicitis and spent 3 days in the hospital.
P. Pet peeves: When people leave without saying goodbye.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm trapped in a glass box of emotion."
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One adopted half-sister, and two step-brothers.
T. Time you wake up: Winston tends to wake me up at 6:30.  
U. Underwear: That's my business ;)
V. Vegetable you hate: Carrots.  Yuck.
W. What makes you run late: Checking my emails lol.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My lungs, when they thought I had TB when I was 14.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a killer red lentil soup.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephant!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I am with you on lack of goodbyes--I always pop in and say a little farewell before leaving most anything! I feel that it's only polite, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey! passing on a little bloggy award on my latest post- love any excuse to share 7 random facts about myself, and you can share even MORE. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...