I've been home (Vancouver) for 48 hours now, and let me tell you, it feels amazing. And also surreal. It really feels as though I still live here, and the past year (almost) in Australia has just been a dream! Hanging out with my friends is exactly the same, like no time has passed at all. The city is just as I remembered it, and I can still navigate myself like a local. And it just feels.....like home. And wow. How I missed the mountains!!!
Here are a few pictures from around town. I'll be posting more as the trip progresses. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada! One of my favourite holidays.
Here are a few pictures from around town. I'll be posting more as the trip progresses. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada! One of my favourite holidays.
![]() |
| {and they really do look like this, too} |
| {the north shore mountains} |
| {boat houses on Granville Island, and a view of down town condos} |
| {the harbour} |
| {Granville Island} |
| {Burrard St Bridge, taken from Granville Island} |
![]() |
| {a street so far away from the mountains, yet you can still see them} |
![]() |
| {another view of the city and the beautiful mountains} |



I always feel the same way when I go back to Melbourne... speaking of which, I hear Vancouver feels like Melbourne so it's on my to visit list! I hope you have a wonderful time back home and am looking forward to seeing some more photos!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving weekend, sweetie and have the best time:) Muah
ReplyDelete