Well the show is now over, and I get my life back. It's always a little bitter-sweet at the end of a show. It's been such an amazing ride that you don't want to let it go; you continue to discover things within your character and the show and you want that to continue; you suddenly don't see the people you got used to seeing every day anymore; and you have to shed the life of the character you've been living for the past two to three months.
We certainly got some rave reviews, all of which I've kept copies of.
We're also into week 8 of Michelle Bridges, and it's going really well! So far I've lost 16lbs, I'm getting lots of compliments from people, and I'm feeling really good about myself. Here's hoping I can keep it up in Canada!
We certainly got some rave reviews, all of which I've kept copies of.
We're also into week 8 of Michelle Bridges, and it's going really well! So far I've lost 16lbs, I'm getting lots of compliments from people, and I'm feeling really good about myself. Here's hoping I can keep it up in Canada!
No comments:
Post a Comment