Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

not a typical northern christmas

Not a northern Christmas at all!  The Fella and I went to northern Australia to spend Christmas with his family.  December 24th was spent hiking a beautiful island, lying on the beach, and spotting some wild (yes, WILD) koalas!  A fantastic Christmas, but definitely not the type I'm used to.  Have you ever spent Christmas in a non-traditional way (whatever 'traditional' means for you; for me it means cold and snowy)?

Now the shame of Christmas eating is rearing its ugly head, and starting this morning I'm getting back on track with exercising and weight management!


{Can you spot the koala?  They're pretty hard to find...}

{I named this one Sir Arthur}

{A rock wallaby}



{Me, with the Sir Arthur the koala in the background!}

3 comments:

  1. Wow how cool is that! My Christmas was not traditional either but it was no way as exotic as yours. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...