![]() |
| {this made me giggle. Taken from here} |
Squats, btw, are quickly becoming my favourite thing. I've already learned two new variations of doing them. Did you know that they burn more calories than any other move?
By the end of the session my legs were wobbly and I felt fantastic, like I had just spent the last hour doing something really hardcore. Then yesterday the doms (delayed onset of muscle soreness) set in. Normally I walk up escalators. Yesterday I rode. And this morning I woke up with doms in completely different muscles! Like, ones I didn't even know existed!
It hurts (in the way it's supposed to), but it feels awesome. Even if I'm not sure how I'm going to hit the treadmill today like I'd wanted to........
Elliot also introduced me to the app "myfitnesspal". Have you heard of it? It's kind of awesome. You enter your age, height, weight, etc, and then log in your food every day. It counts everything for you and gives you a breakdown of what you've put in your body at the end of the day in terms of carbohydrates, protein, etc. It even shows you a nifty little diagram and tells you where the "mistakes" are. I've started using it, and hopefully it'll help me keep on track. Although maybe a pizza-infested horror movie night was not the right time to start using the app...............

No comments:
Post a Comment