I love hosting parties, and it's no secret that I love theme parties. In my opinion, people here in Vancouver don't have enough of them. Or, at least, not the people I know. I had a pink themed birthday party last year. It was fabulous - the food was pink, the drinks were pink, (most) people wore pink. Even the drunk guy who ran around the block naked was pink from the cold!



It always makes me just a little bit envious when I hear about other theme parties. Like, oooh, I wish I'd been able to go to that one. Or what a great idea! I want to host that party! I fell madly and deeply in love when I cam across this Alison Wonderland themed birthday party that marta's niece threw for her 13th birthday.

This photo is courtesy of Marta Writes.
Sigh...so many parties to host, so little time (and money!)....
No comments:
Post a Comment