Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

advice from 40 somethings to 20 somethings

{image taken from here}
Well, this is my last year in my 20s.  Actually, we're into the last 6 months of my 20s.  Sniff.  I can't believe I'm getting so old.

Anyway.  Molly Ford's Smart Pretty & Awkward is just about my favourite blog ever.  And this morning she posted a link that lead to another link that lead to me discovering 40:20 Vision.  Started by a 40 something woman, it's " a forum for women in their 40's to pass on what they have learned from their experiences and for 20-somethings to seek advice from women who lived with the choices we face in our 20's." (quote taken directly from the site).  I think this is pretty nifty, don't you?  It's much appreciated, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...