Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have a confession to make....I watch "the bachelorette"

{image taken from here}
Yes, it's true.  I watch The Bachelorette.  How can I not?  It's such great reality tv trash, and we all know how much I love that.  And last night I had the best Bachelorette night ever.  My girlfriend came over to watch it with me.  We chowed down on crab cakes, drank mimosas, and judged the competitors.  And the best part?  Her boyfriend made a surprise gelato delivery half way through the night!!  We can't wait till next week when they're in Hong Kong!  I miss living there so much, I'm dying to see a bit of it.  I also can't believe Bentley's coming back.  Where does that guy get off, thinking it's even remotely acceptable to behave that way?  How does he think this is ever going to affect him in a positive way?  It makes me laugh and shake my head at the same time.  Too bad Ashley's intuition isn't as good as she thinks it is.

2 comments:

  1. ooo that sounds like a great night...I watched it with...my dog! Haha but I pretend like he is really into it too so it's ok right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...