Fabulous finds! That first case with the map? Swoon!!!
Aww..what a great finds and that fabric is the cutest. So when are you moving? Kisses and hugs, darlingPs: I’m hosting a great GIVEAWAY today! I bet you’ll love it!
Wow, I love the one with the tree stencil. I could even try doing that on my own - eh - maybe...
Diana, I'm moving end of October (just before my favourite day ever - hallowe'en - which they don't have in Australia!). Things aren't stable or secure, but I'm making the move anyhow. x
Fabulous finds! That first case with the map? Swoon!!!
ReplyDeleteAww..what a great finds and that fabric is the cutest. So when are you moving? Kisses and hugs, darling
ReplyDeletePs: I’m hosting a great GIVEAWAY today! I bet you’ll love it!
Wow, I love the one with the tree stencil. I could even try doing that on my own - eh - maybe...
ReplyDeleteDiana, I'm moving end of October (just before my favourite day ever - hallowe'en - which they don't have in Australia!). Things aren't stable or secure, but I'm making the move anyhow. x
ReplyDelete