Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

monday (birthday) flowers


It's my birthday today!!  So it's only fitting that my monday flowers be this picture that I took of a window display near my house.  Happy birthday to me.  :-)

I know I've missed some monday flowers.  Please forgive me; I've moved to a new country
and my life is a bit chaotic at the moment.....

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!!! that cake is awesome~hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i'm also hosting 2 rad giveaways! bracelets worn by kourtney kardashian, courtney cox and vanessa hudgens! check it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nina! I'll check out your blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, darling!!!! And that cake is awesome:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY [BELATED] BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    Hope you had an amazing day, as amazing as that cake looks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Anna!!
    I'm doing ok, thanks (in reference to your comment in another post). It's definitely good to be back in Hong Kong. I really missed the city. I can't wait to post my photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that cake is incredible! Hope your birthday was too! Bises from {finally snowy!!} Annecy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...