Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

the formation of a new home

So I've been back in Australia for three days now, and am slowly settling into my new home.  I don't have any furniture except for my mattress (no bed frame as of yet), but I have inherited lots of kitchen stuff, which has been really helpful.

And I have Winston back with me!  I picked him up from quarantine yesterday!  Let me tell you, it is so comforting being back together with him!

{Bringing Winston home!}
Although I still don't feel confident cooking in my kitchen yet.  Does anybody else ever feel like that?  Like, I can't cook in it until I feel comfortable in it, and it's still too new to feel comfortable in.

Anyway.  I'm also doing the whole screening process for a new flatmate.  I found a girl that I would have loved to live with, but I made the mistake of not letting her know right away.  I got back to her two days later, but she'd already accepted another room by then.  So now I'm vetoing more people (I'm rather picky about who I want to live with), and am feeling like I'll never find the right person.  Sigh.

Here are a couple of pictures from today.  Any suggestions for colour schemes, or decorating ideas?



...part of me feels like I've left a bit of my heart in Jordan....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...