Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

funny story for the day

{image taken from here
If you've seen me in the locker room at the gym, then you might have seen my boobs.  I'm normally someone who covers up with a towel at the gym, but today, I had The Fella's gym town and it was just too small.  I could either cover the top half or the bottom half.  So I opted for the bottom.

I didn't even think that there might be someone I know at the gym.  Which is ridiculous, considering the gym is right next to where I work.  And lo and behold, it turns out that half the HR team goes to my gym to workout first thing in the morning before work, just like I do.  I only hope none of them saw me today!  Talk about getting to know the newbie!  Lol        

1 comment:

  1. Giggle:) I love reading your stories:) Have a wonderful day, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...