Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

a tricky beginning - but worth it in the end

{image taken from here}
I wasn't liking my job.  Like, really wasn't liking it.  The work culture wasn't at all what I thought it would be, and I certainly wasn't fitting in with it.  But then this potential job opportunity fell through, and I thought "well, this is it.  Let's take a real stab at it and commit myself", and that's what I did.

And you know what?  With (a LOT of) effort to change the work culture of my office (well, starting with my team and going from there), things have slowly been improving.  Bonding has been happening.  Work ethic has been developing.  Recognition for clear communication has been realized.  And I'm slowly, slowly starting to enjoy where I work.  I'm certainly developing better relationships with my management, and have found a kindred spirit in the newest member to join our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...