| {image taken from here} |
1. My favorite daily responsibility is playing and snuggling with my at, Winston .
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is doing the dishes. I live by myself and don't have a dishwasher .
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Mexican .
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is pasta, because it's easy and I'm lazy haha .
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is when I starred in a Pantomime in Hong Kong, and had Richard Griffiths as my co-star. It was a totally unreal experience.
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for self-vacuuming carpets (Winston is a long haired kitty), unlimited free international calling on my cell phone, and a bottomless bank account. Oh, and a happy life with the love of my life? Is that too much to ask? :-)
7. My biggest pet peeve is being on hold on the phone by a big company, only to get a rude customer service person when your call is finally taken .
Oh, I'm so with you! I live by myself and the dishes are the last thing I ever want to do. Sometimes I can convince my older sister to take pity on me and wash them. Those are the best days ever. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! That's one of my BIGGEST peeves too!!
ReplyDelete