Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

fill in the blank fridays

{image taken from here}
1.   The best prank I ever pulled was       Can you believe I've never pulled a real prank?!  I'm so boring.

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was    ...huh.  Again, I don't remember any pranks being pulled on me.  I'll try to be more exciting from now on!

3.  A day without     laughing and sharing a smile with someone      is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are     the people you love.

5.  I dream of     being the same dress size I was when I was 21.  Conversations with Ian.  Traveling to the far corners of the earth with the love of my life.  Getting my Australian citizenship with minimal hassle.

6.  I dread       awkward social situations, running into my ex, my lack of willpower, going back to yoga class when I've been gone from it for a while .

7.  A discovery I made this week was      I do not handle jet lag as well as I did when I was younger .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...