Have you ever worn a shower cap in the shower? I hadn't, until I got my hair permed. For the first few days of a perm, you can't get your hair wet. I'd forgotten what this was like, until I re-permed my hair last night. It was such a weird thing this morning in the shower, wearing a shower cap. And because the cap covers my ears, it sounds like a heavy rain storm is going on.
And let me tell you, it's a good thing I don't have a special someone at home these days, because this is
not a sexy look! Actually, it inspired me to have a little looksie online to see what's out there in this bizarre section of fashion. You'd be surprised! Take a look below.
 |
| {image taken from here} |
 |
| {image taken from here} |
 |
| {image taken from here} |
ha, who knew shower caps were so fashionable! I love the sound of a rain storm so I might consider wearing one just to get the effect!
ReplyDelete