Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

kate middleton's dress




What a beautiful dress!  And what a stunning couple.  I have to admit, I got choked up when I watched them exchange vows on the morning news today.

I wrote Prince William a love letter when I was 3.  Well, I dictated it to my mother, who actually sent it!  We got a response from one of his nannies, saying maybe when we were older.  I guess not.

Images taken from here.

3 comments:

  1. What a great story! Do you still have the letter from the nanny?

    There's always Harry.
    Here's the t-shirt you need...I saw it on zazzle. I didn't design it, but it's perfect for you. It says "It should have been me"
    http://www.zazzle.com/it_should_have_been_me_tshirt-235403764804980489?style=ladies_casual_tshirt&size=a_l&context=lindsay&view=front&group=womens&lifestyle=classic&rf=238051987099399517

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! Ha I can't believe that you sent him a letter! How nice of his Nanny to reply! Definitely not someday, but I agree, that dress is lovely and fantastic!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, thanks for the link, Donna!! I think my mother still has the letter from Wills' nanny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...